logo design logo design logo design

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

JEF Down Again.....Verdy 1-0 JEF United

"Oh come on...What?"
Verdy ensured JEF United will be also running in J2 next season with a 1-0 win courtesy of Seichiro Maki scoring against the club where he made his name. So, he`ll be popular in Ichihara this week then.....The writing has been on the wall for JEF; almost as long as Verdy with only one win the last seven going into Sundays game. 11,600 were there to see the Old Boys trot about before the Verdy took the points. You can watch the pretty dull highlights here.
Kitakyushu are up next with Verdy able to leapfrog them into 5th place with a win. 4th is impossible but Verdy will have to hope to match last seasons 5th place and go into the New Year with a bit of impetus.
"I`m not like him at the top of the screen....bloody $%$## ...er would you like to see my trophy cabinet?"
Tokyo Nerdy will be all Olympic`d up next weekend. I`ve bought some 1980`s tight Nike running shorts those shiny, tiny ones with the netting inside. I`ve got a massive bag of anabolic steroids, creams,  blood enhancers, a turkey baster,  I`ve been rubbing muscle relaxant on my backside and all major veins all week and I`ve got a huge envelope of unmarked 50 Pound Notes and a Free Coupon to stay at Buckingham Palace. I`m not sure if this is what is required for Japan v Syria U-22s but it`s the Olympics right? Japan v Syria at Kokuritsu. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment